Commercial Broker Forum
Due to limited seating, registration is open to commercial brokers and office managers only.
- 8:30a - continental breakfast
- 9:00a - Nate Green, Director of Economic Development, The Montrose Group, LLC
- 10:00a - Commercial Division updates
- 2019 commercial committees
- Government Affairs - Brent Swander, VP of Government Affairs, Columbus REALTORS®
During his presentation, Mr. Green will address:
- The available local and state economic development incentives for real estate projects including tax abatement, tax credits, loans, and grants.
- The process at the state level with JobsOhio and other agencies to obtain incentives.
- The process at the local level to obtain economic development incentives.
- The changing landscape of economic development incentives with projects such as Amazon and Apple.
Nate Green, Director of Economic Development at The Montrose Group, LLC, Columbus, Ohio. The Montrose Group, LLC provides economic development services, site selection, economic incentive, financial advisory, infrastructure finance, and association services to communities, companies, developers, organizations and associations based upon over 15 years of public and private sector economic development service.
Nate Green has over 19 years of economic development experience and provides corporate site location and incentive services, economic development strategic planning services, public finance and financial advisory services to companies, developers, communities, and port authorities.
Prior to joining Montrose, Mr. Green was a Vice President, Public Finance for Piper Jaffray, was a director at JobsOhio, and served as Director of the Strategic Business Investment Division at the Ohio Department of Development (ODOD).
Mr. Green also served as Economic Development Director for the Pickaway Progress Partnership, served as Corporate Finance Manager at the Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority, and began his career at the ODOD.
Mr. Green earned a bachelor’s degree from Bowling Green State University and a Master of Business Administration degree from Ohio University.
Mr. Green is a Series 50 certified Municipal Advisor Representative. He lives in Bexley with his wife Heather, son Sam, and their 3 dogs.