CORPAC Auction

Join the CORPAC committee as we rise up, up and away! Rise to the challenge and protect home ownership at this year's CORPAC Auction!

Don't miss out on over 120 silent auction items and 10 exciting live auction packages that will leave your inner-shopper happy and benefit the central Ohio real estate industry at the same time.

Last year nearly 400 auction goers bid to raise a staggering $89,000 for CORPAC and home ownership. It's back! CORPAC will once again be utilitizing an online mobile bidding platform for all silent auction items (live auction via traditional hand bid) - register HERE to make sure you are ready to go for the event.

Tickets: $35 thru 5/3; $40 after 5/3 and at the door

Schedule of Events:
  • 6:00 p.m. Doors Open/Silent Auction OPEN
  • 7:15 Live Auction hosted by Auction Ohio, licensed auctioneers
  • 8:15 p.m. Silent Auction CLOSED
  • 8:30 p.m. Last Call/End

New this year! Table reservations ARE available, cost: $350 for 10 tickets (table). To reserve/pay, contact Ida Seitter at iseitter@columbusrealtors.com. Note: While names are not required upon reservation, table requests must received by 4/30.

​Seeking Sponsors & Auction Items! Hep US! This is THE ideal event to showcase your company/group to the top leaders in the industry and show your REALTOR® support, click here to sponsor the event, or donate an auction item.​​

Cost: $35 if paid by May 4; $40 after May 4 and at the door.

Your confirmation email serves as your admittance. No cancellations or refunds.

Note: CORPAC ​cannot accept company cards, please disclose use of a company card on the registration form or for online registration in the 'Special Request' box; all company card registrations will go to Columbus REALTORS® to help cover event costs.

Click here to learn more about CORPAC and how it protects your business.​​

Legal Disclaimer:

Columbus REALTORS® members only event. Contributions to CORPAC are voluntary, used for political purposes and are NOT deductible for income tax purposes. 67% of all REALTOR® member and Institute Affiliate contributions will be forwarded to Ohio RPAC for use at the state & national level, the remaining 33% will stay with CORPAC for use at the local level. 100 % of all contributions received by non-REALTOR® members will remain with CORPAC for use locally.

 

 


Special Accommodations
If you have disabilities that require special accommodations, including the need for auxiliary aids and services, please indicate requirements in the ‘Special Requests’ box at the time of registration.

Cancellation Policy
Unless otherwise noted above, tuition/registration fee will be refunded if cancellation is received at least 24 hours prior to the day of class. Weather Cancellation Policy

Disclaimer

While Columbus REALTORS® makes available courses approved for continuing education by the Ohio Division of Real Estate & Professional Licensing, and strives to present offerings of current value to the real estate professional, most offerings contain content supplied by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including instructors, service providers, members or others are those of the respective author or party, and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Columbus REALTORS®. Reference to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring, and such reference shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes unless expressly so stated by Columbus REALTORS®. Additionally, Columbus REALTORS® makes no claims, promises, or guarantees of absolute accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of contents of educational offerings and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in course content.

Thursday, May 9, 2019
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Add To Outlook

Walter's Commons, St. Charles Preparatory School
2010 E. Broad St., Columbus, OH 43209

Registration Status: Registration Closed

Additional Information

  • Seats Available: 307
  • Cost: $40.00