Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
(2 CE credit hours)
Instructor: Kelly Clark, Bradford and Company
Kelly is a business consultant and training specialist with a proven background in education and business management. Having been personally selected and trained by W. Murray Bradford, she has worked closely with Bradford and Company, Inc., since 2000, as both instructor and Operations Manager. With a proven record as a speaker, Kelly is a recognized professional with over 2700 nationally taught sessions on tax strategies for the self-employed.
This seminar will provide you with strategies that will save you time and money!
In this seminar, you'll learn five essential (and two remarkable) things you need to know about the new tax law, as well as:
- LEARN why your accountant can’t "just take" the New Tax Deductions for you.
- HOW to navigate the NEW 20 percent 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great 2019 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS—even dental—as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- LEARN how to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office.
- THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.
Don’t let the NEW 2019 Tax DEDUCTIONS pass you by! Seating is limited, register today!
Cost: $20 if paid by 11/8/19; $30 at the door
If you purchased the EduCard, this class does not qualify as one of the courses you can take at no additional charge.