Wonderful World of Building Class (Representing Your Client in New Construction)
(3-hour CE class followed by a FREE Builder's Expo)
This course has been a cooperative development effort with Residential Education Committee and Builder/REALTOR® Alliance committee (BRAC).
The objectives of this course are for REALTORS® to gain knowledge, confidence and understanding of the new construction process. This is an opportunity to grow your business while better representing your client. We all win!
The subject matter being covered is as follows:
- Buyers buying their own lot and building their own home using either a production-type builder or a custom-type builder
- The total new construction process and various steps involved with buying a production-type new build home, a custom build new home or a new condo
- Various financing programs available for the above styles of homes and detailed steps for each
- Moderator (Kevin Hart, Keller Williams Consultants)
- New Construction Financing (Natalie Moore, Home Savings); HECM Program (Bill Cavanaugh, Retirement Funding Solutions)
- Production New Build Homes (Kristin Collins, M/I Homes)
- Custom Build Homes (Kim Woods, Coppertree Homes)
- Buying land and building on that land (Ray DiYanni, DiYanni Homes)
- Condos (Morgan Knapp, Epcon Communities)
Cost: $30 if paid by 8/21; $40 after 8/21 on the day of class (If you have purchased the EduCard Plus+, this class qualifies as a course you can take at no additional charge.)
Did you know that even if this class was taken for CE credit when it was offered last year, it can be taken again for an additional 3 hours of CE credit?
Bonus Event! After the class, attend the free Builder's Expo
4:00 to 6:00 p.m. at the Villa Milano
- Please stay for additional builder information, appetizers and the chance to win prizes (Cash Bar)
- Invite your office associates to meet you after the class. Class attendance is not a requirement to attend the Expo
Many thanks to our sponsors!