Ethics for Real Estate
(3 CE credit hours)
This ethics course satisfies the core State of Ohio Ethics requirement and the NAR Ethics requirement due December 31, 2018
Instructor: Larry Schottenstein, Broker with RE/MAX Revealty
This class is designed to make your required ethics CE a fun experience and also relevant to your real estate life. To quote instructor, Larry Schottenstein: "Or you can take it online, by yourself, at home, in the dark."
This course will include:
- Ethics and the Law: What happens when they aren't in balance
- Multiple offers: How to best handle
- Create your own personal ethics road map
- Why consumers have trust issues with real estate agents; how not to put your interest ahead of theirs
- Variable rate commissions and bonuses; the ethics of both practices
- Ethics and how it relates to short sale issue
Larry Schottenstein teaches CE to over 600 agents a year, has taught pre-licensing courses, is the author of a real estate book for agents (Hondros College), has hosted a local real estate reality show, Ohio Home and Garden on ABC, is author of numerous courses on negotiations, marketing, law, ethics, web strategies, and more!
Cost: Free of charge for members of Columbus REALTORS® ($20 for MLS only and non-members)