CORPAC Auction: A CORPAC FUNdraising Production

Missed getting your tickets online...tickets will be available at the door!

Come 'Win it all' and take the lead for home ownership at this year's CORPAC Auction! Inspired by everyone's favorite high-stakes property game (Monopoly), join the CORPAC committee as we take a Chance on the CORPAC railroad in support of private property rights and home ownership. Don't be thrown in CORPAC jail, be sure to get your tickets today!

Last year nearly 400 auction goers bid on 123 exciting silent auction items and 13 one-of-a-kind live auction items to raise a staggering $73,905 for CORPAC and home ownership. It's back! CORPAC will once again be utilizing an online mobile bidding platform for all silent auction items (live auction traditional bidding). More information to come!

Tickets: $35 each

Entry includes heavy hors d'oeuvres by Berwick Party House, on-site parking, affordable cash bar and access to ALL auction items (no reserved seating).

Group pricing is available at a discounted rate (10 for $325). To purchase contact Ida Seitter (614) 475-4000 ext. 247. Note: Group rate does NOT include reserved table seating.

Seeking Sponsors & Auction Items! Help US! This is THE ideal event to showcase your company/group to the top leaders in the industry, show your REALTOR® support and click here to sponsor the event, or donate an auction item.

Schedule of Events:

  • 6:00 p.m. Doors Open/Silent Auction OPEN
  • 7:15 Live Auction hosted by Auction Ohio, licensed auctioneers
  • 8:15 p.m. Silent Auction CLOSED
  • 8:30 p.m. Last Call/End

Note: CORPAC ​cannot accept company cards, please disclose use of a company card on the registration form or for online registration in the 'Special Request' box; all company card registrations will go to Columbus REALTORS® to help cover event costs.

Click here to learn more about CORPAC and how it protects your business.​​

Questions? Contact Ida Seitter at the Columbus REALTORS®

Legal Disclaimer:​ Contributions to CORPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes and are NOT deductible for income tax purposes. Contributions . 67% of all REALTORS® contributions received will e forwarded to Ohio RPAC for use at the state & national levels, the remaining 33% will stay with CORPAC for use at the local level. All contributions received by non-REALTOR® members will remain with CORPAC for use at the local level.

 


Special Accommodations
If you have disabilities that require special accommodations, including the need for auxiliary aids and services, please indicate requirements in the ‘Special Requests’ box at the time of registration.

Cancellation Policy
Tuition/Registration fee will be refunded if cancellation is received at least 24 hours prior to the day of class. Weather Cancellation Policy

Disclaimer

While Columbus REALTORS® makes available courses approved for continuing education by the Ohio Division of Real Estate & Professional Licensing, and strives to present offerings of current value to the real estate professional, most offerings contain content supplied by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including instructors, service providers, members or others are those of the respective author or party, and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Columbus REALTORS®. Reference to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring, and such reference shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes unless expressly so stated by Columbus REALTORS®. Additionally, Columbus REALTORS® makes no claims, promises, or guarantees of absolute accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of contents of educational offerings and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in course content.

Thursday, May 10, 2018
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Add To Outlook

Walter's Commons, St. Charles Preparatory School
2010 E. Broad St., Columbus, OH 43209

Registration Status: Registration Closed

Additional Information

  • Seats Available: 288
  • Cost: $35.00