Tax Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
(2 CE credit hours)
This course is in partnership the the Columbus REALTORS® Affordable Housing Committee.
Instructor: Maine Shafer, Bradford and Company, Inc.
Maine Shafer, J.D. has more than 16 years' experience as a professional speaker delivering tax reduction strategies on behalf of Bradford and Company, Inc. Maine's strong background in taxes started when he worked on the staff of a U.S. Senator on Capitol Hill, while receiving his Juris Doctorate from Georgetown University Law Center. His tax education continued during his clerkship with the Chief Judge of the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals and while working as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of New Mexico.
- Bradford and Company is a non-biased educational firm. This is not a tax-prep class. Since 1989 Bradford's seminars have specialized in tax reduction strategies for the self-employed professional.
- At the end of the presentation, you will have the option to purchase Bradford and company's Business Tax Deductions program, from which this seminar is based.
This course will cover important tax information for Realtors to efficiently and profitably administer their real estate business to be able to maintain their solvency and to continue to provide professional real estate service to customers and clients. Here are a few things you can expect in this fast paced, informative program:
- How to deduct maximum entertainment expenses under the new tax law
- How to use a medical reimbursement plan that can save you and your family thousands of tax dollars every year
- Tips for maximizing your automobile deductions - including luxury autos - plus easy documentation strategies
- How to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at another office
- How to audit-proof your tax records, so you reduce chances of an audit, but can stand confident if selected randomly
- Learn how to make the most of your 20% 199A tax deductions
- And much more!
Cost: $20 if paid by 11/8/18; $30 day of class (Space is limited to the first 84 paid registrants)
If you have purchased the EduCard Plus+, this class qualifies as one of the courses you can take at no additional charge.