Appraisal Forum: We're in this Together
(2 real estate CE credit hours and 2 appraiser CE credit hours)
The Appraiser and Residential Education Committees have joined forces to bring you the fourth Appraisal Forum, featuring a panel of appraisers.
- Thomas L. Francis, Jr. - Real Property Analyst, Inc.
- Durk Reese - Metro Appraisal Group
- Felicia Sauder - Felicia Sauder & Associates, Inc.
- J. William Uttley - Columbus Appraisal & Consulting Company, Inc.
The objective is to help field common questions and misunderstanding and to foster the relationship of "We're in this together!" Especially times, is a discussion of appraising in a tight market; What are the misconceptions
Content for the forum includes:
- The Appraisal Process
- Best practices
- Hot Topics: Appraising in a tight market - Misconceptions; Update of Fannie Mae (Selling Guide); FHA Handbook Guidelines; TRID from the appraiser side
- Plus Q & A
Cost: $20 for members; $30 for MLS only and non-members if paid by 10/11/17; $30 for members; $40 for MLS only and non-members if paid day of class
If you have purchased the EduCard Plus+, this class qualifies as one of the courses you can take at no additional charge.