Wonderful World of Building
This course has been a cooperative development effort with the Residential Education Committee and the Builder/REALTOR® Alliance Committee (BRAC).
1:00 to 4:15 p.m. Wonderful World of Building (*3-hours of elective CE credit) This will be a panel style class consisting of a moderator and presenters.
- Kevin Hart – Keller Williams Consultants
- New Construction Financing – Natalie Moore, Home Savings
- Production New Build Homes – Kristin Collins, M/I Homes
- Custom Build Homes – Kim Woods, Coppertree Homes
- Buying land and building on that land – Ray DiYanni, DiYanni Homes
- Traditional Style Condos – Scott Shively, Bob Webb Builders
- Urban Style Condos – Courtney Kidd, Wagenbrenner Realty, Ltd.
The objectives of this course are for Realtors to gain knowledge, confidence and understanding of the new construction process. This is an opportunity to grow your business while better representing your client We all win!
The subject matter being cover is as follows:
- Buyers buying their own lot and building their own home using either a production-type builder or a custom-type builder
- The total new construction process and various steps involved with buying a production-type new build home, a custom build new home or a new condo.
- Various financing, programs available for the above styles of homes and detailed steps for each
*Did you know that even if this class was taken for CE credit when it was offered last year, it can be taken again for an additional 3 hours of CE credit?
4:00 to 6:00 p.m. Bonus Event!! After the class attend the FREE Builder's Expo
Stay for additional builder information, appetizers and the chance to win prizes. (Cash bar)
Invite your office associates to meet you after the class. Class attendance is not a requirement for attending the Expo.