Greater Worthington Area Real Estate Association
For the 2017 REALTOR® Care Day project, the Greater Worthington Area Real Estate Association wanted to give back to our First Responders as they give so much to the community. Resident Ted Bookhout was selected as the recipient this year. Ted spent almost 30 years as the Worthington Estates Crossing Guard, walking to and from school twice each day while suffering from pulmonary fibrosis. Volunteers power washed his 3 tiered deck and prepped it for painting. Fence caps were removed and new ones installed. Several garden beds received a tear out of old shrubbery, weeds, and ground cover. New flowers were planted. Railroad ties were disassembled and disposed of. Hedging, trimming, mulching and de-weeding were also done. A handmade family heirloom swing was restored to life with fresh paint as well as the deck. (Map of location)
★ Recipient of the 2016 REALTOR® Care Day Weiler grant! Read more.
Carla Palkuti (614) 746-4485
2017 In-Kind Donations
- Jeanette Wolosyn - GRI Century 21 Homestar
- Sandy Keiderling
- DOFI Keller Williams Capital Partners
- Tim Tilton, Tilton Home Inspections
- Meryl McCorkhill - Sherwin Williams
- Lauren DeMoss - ABC Home Safe Warranty
- Karen Ramsey Remax Affiliates
- Krista Guagenti - Budget Blinds
- Kevin Nally - Liberty Title, Inc.
- Perry Wilcox - Wilcox Home Inspections
- Jamie Sutton - The Huntington
- Tony Mangini
- Bill Alsnauer - State Farm Insurance Companies
|Thanks to our 2017 Volunteers!
Sarah Winland Mullen
* Bold names are RCD Project Coordinators or Area Realty Association Presidents.
|2017 RCD photos!
REALTOR® Care Day Home »