Northwest Area Realty Association
For the 2017 REALTOR® Care Day project, the Northwest Area Realty Association chose to help a family with financial and physical troubles to clean and fix up the exterior of their home. What started as a large landscaping project and clearing out a jungle of a backyard quickly turned into a larger project including having the exterior of the home repainted, as well as rotted wood replaced. The association also contacted a local roofing company to repair the roof and replace the gutters. The home could not be seen from the street and the backyard was so overgrown you had to duck through trees and brush. The home is now visible with new landscaping, a cleared backyard and fresh paint. The city of Upper Arlington and compliance crew also assisted in hauling waste away. (Map of Project) (This Week News article)
★ Recipient of the 2017 REALTOR® Care Day Weiler grant!
Katie Davis (614) 354-1785
2017 In-Kind Donations
- Discount Dumpster Rentals LLC: Jim Jackson
- Bone Dry Roofing: Andy Gastineau
- Chad Walter's Company: Chad Walters
- Café Davinci: Kim and Tina Elsea
- Tony and Kystin Macaluso: plants and flowers
- Katie Davis: mulch
- Suzanne Perry, Bonnie Lustnauer & Susan Mullenix: water, cookies & snacks
- Stacy McVey
- Sharon Cook
- Heidi Matson
- Sara & Dave McKinley
- Cheryl Godard
- Kim Hoag
- Katie Davis
- Koontz Team
|Thanks to our 2017 Volunteers!
* Bold names are RCD Project Coordinators or Area Realty Association Presidents.
REALTOR® Care Day Home »