Login to formsRus.com
Thru formsRus.com you can create your electronic forms library in an online editable, and fillable format to manage all of your documents online and email, fax, print, store and share the documents.
You can sign up here . For additional questions about signing up, please contact Staci Kincaid at (614) 475-4000 ext. 230.
For desktop sales please call 800-955-6284.
FormsRus tech support
Please call (408) 947-2107 or email support@formsRus.com if the Online Version is experiencing difficulty.
With the zipform 6 professional edition you can connect to the internet and easily enter, edit and save transactions.
Ziplogix has both a desktop edition and online edition. Please call 866-693-6767 for more details and pricing.
Online software that allow agents, buyers and sellers to complete the transaction process all in one place. For more information and pricing call sales at 513-257-0552 or email them at email@example.com
Columbus REALTORS® Standard Forms
Columbus REALTORS® Contract Clauses
White Paper - Contract Clauses (PDF) (full version)
Contract Clauses (PDF) - includes the following:
Paragraph 1: Terms
- 100 Cash Clause
- 101 Closing Costs Clause(s) (Seller to pay)
- 102 Clarification of Financing Contingency Clause
- 103 Release From Prior Contract Clause
- 104 Agent/Broker Acting as a Principal
- 105 Timing Starts with Signature
- 106 Backup (Secondary) Offer Clause(s)
- 107 Multiple Offers (Seller's Indisputable right to choose)
- 108 Loan Assumption Clause
- 109 Seller to Buy Another Property Clause
- 110 Signatures Mandatory
- 111 Agent/Broker Acting As a Principal
- 112 Escape from "Sale of Existing Home" Contingency Clause(s)
- 113 Buyer's Sale of Existing Home Clause
- 114 Condominium Document Review Clause (attach Codominimum Checklist)
- 115 Investment Property Purchase Clause
- 116 Appraisal Clause
Paragraph 2: Taxes & Assessments
- 200 Taxes Proration Clause
- 201 Tax Proration Clause (new builds)
- 202 Seller's Tax Letter (new builds)
Paragraph 4: Inspections & Tests
- 400 Radon Readings Clause
- 401 Well Water Flow Test Clause
- 402 Qualified Inspector Clause
Paragraph 7: Title Insurance
- 700 Fast Transaction Clause
- includes the following:
Paragraph 2: Price and Terms
- 200 Loan Commitment
- 201 Backup Offer Clause(s)
- 202 Multiple Offers/Counteroffers – (Seller’s
- Indisputable right to choose)
- 203 Property Income, Expense and Leases
- 204 Leases and Renewals
- 205 Zoning Verification
- 206 Licensed Real Estate Broker/Agent
- 207 Condominium/Owner's Associtation
Market Condition Forms
Form 1004MC - Market Conditions Addendum (Excel Spreadsheet)
- Updated May 18, 2011
Form 1004MC Explanation FAQ
Form 1004 MC User Instructions
The 1004MC - Market Conditions Addendum - designed to enhance the transparency of the market trends and conditions conclusions made by the appraiser and is required with all 1 to 4-unit property appraisals performed on or after April 1, 2009. This requirement applies to loans delivered to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.