Ethics for Real Estate
This class is full; if you wish to be placed on the Wait List contact Karen Sobotka (614) 475-4000 ext. 246.
Two additional Ethics classes have been added and are open for registration:
- To register for the Thursday, April 12; 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. class, click here.
- To register for the Wednesday, May 2; 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. class, click here.
(3 CE credit hours)
Instructor: Larry Schottenstein, Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Revealty
This class is designed to make your required ethics CE a fun experience and also relevant to your real estate life. To quote instructor, Larry Schottenstein "Or you can take it online, by yourself, at home, in the dark".
The course will include:
- Ethics and the Law: What happens when they aren't in balance
- Multiple offers: How to best handle
- Create your own personal ethics road map
- Why consumers have trust issues with real estate agents; how not to put your interest ahead of theirs
- Variable rate commissions and bonuses; the ethics of both practices
- Ethics and how it relates to short sale issue
Larry Schottenstein teaches CE to over 600 agents a year, has taught pre-licensing course, is the author of a real estate book for agents (Hondros College), has hosted a local real estate reality show 'Ohio Home and Garden' on ABC, is author of numerous courses on negotiations, marketing, law, ethics, web strategies, and more!
This course is being sponsored by Allodial Title, an affiliate member of Columbus REALTORS® and being hosted by Tracie Tormasi, Sales Representative for Allodial Regional Title Services. We thank Allodial Title for their sponsorship!
Cost: 'Free' of charge to members of Columbus REALTORS® ($20 for MLS-only members and non-members)