CORPAC Auction

​UPDATE: CORPAC will be utilizing mobile bidding for all items in this year's silent auction. Please remember to charge your phone before the event and pre-register using the following steps to ensure you are ready to bid when you arrive!​ Go to and click 'register to bid', input contact and credit information. Demo only, this year's auction items will be loaded on Tuesday, May 23 for preview. You will receive a text at check-in the day of the event that will give you bidding access, silent auction begins at 6:00 p.m. and ends at 8:15 p.m.

CORPAC Auction Class Reunion! 2017 CORPAC Auction  

A CORPAC FUNdraising Production

Help the CORPAC FUNdraising committee learn, earn & give back at this year's CORPAC Auction! Come help us protect home ownership and celebrate the year that started it all - 1994- dig out your fanny packs and get ready for a walk back to the 90's.

Don't miss out - Last year's 400 auction goers bid on 123 exciting silent auction items and 13 on-of-a-kind live auction items to raise a record-shattering $74,816 for CORPAC and home ownership.

Tickets: $35

Entry includes heavy hors d'oeouvres by Berwick Party House, on-site parking, affordable cash bar and access to ALL auction items.

Group pricing is available at a discounted rate (10 for $325). To purchase contact Ida Seitter. Note: Group rate does NOT include reserved table seating

Seeking Sponsors & Auction Items!

Help US! This is THE event to showcase your company/group to the top leaders in the industry and show your REALTOR® support. Click here to sponsor the event or donate an auction item.

Schedule of Events:

  • 6pm Doors Open/Silent Auction OPEN
  • 7pm Live Auction (Hosted by Auction Ohio, license auctioneers)
  • 8:15 p.m. Silent Auction CLOSED

Note: CORPAC ​cannot accept company cards, please disclose use of a company card on the registration form or for online registration in the 'Special Request' box; all company card registrations will go to Columbus REALTORS® to help cover event costs.

Click here to learn more about CORPAC and how it protects your business.​​

Questions? Contact Ida Seitter at the Columbus REALTORS®

Legal Disclaimer:​ Contributions to CORPAC are NOT deductible for income tax purposes. Contributions are voluntary and are used for political purposes. 67% of all REALTORS® contributions received will e forwarded to Ohio RPAC for use at the state & national levels, the remaining 33% will stay with CORPAC for use at the local level. All contributions received by non-REALTOR® members will remain with CORPAC for use at the local level.


Special Accommodations
If you have disabilities that require special accommodations, including the need for auxiliary aids and services, please indicate requirements in the ‘Special Requests’ box at the time of registration.

Cancellation Policy
Tuition/Registration fee will be refunded if cancellation is received at least 24 hours prior to the day of class. Weather Cancellation Policy


While Columbus REALTORS® makes available courses approved for continuing education by the Ohio Division of Real Estate & Professional Licensing, and strives to present offerings of current value to the real estate professional, most offerings contain content supplied by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including instructors, service providers, members or others are those of the respective author or party, and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Columbus REALTORS®. Reference to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring, and such reference shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes unless expressly so stated by Columbus REALTORS®. Additionally, Columbus REALTORS® makes no claims, promises, or guarantees of absolute accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of contents of educational offerings and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in course content.

Thursday, May 25, 2017
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Add To Outlook

Walter's Commons, St. Charles Preparatory School
2010 E. Broad St., Columbus, OH 43209

Registration Status: Registration Closed

Additional Information

  • Seats Available: 323
  • Cost: $35.00