Follow Columbus REALTORS

Follow @CBUSREALTORS on Twitter
100% feed-free tweets by real-estate
Top Stories on Facebook
Are you on Facebook? Join our page
Follow us on Pinterest
Pin and repin the latest in realty news
Follow our company on Linkedin
Become a follower on Linkedin

CORPAC Auction

 

Nearly 400 Columbus REALTORS® members and affiliates joined CORPAC on Thursday, May 25, 2017 for the CORPAC Auction, raising a staggering $73,905 to benefit CORPAC and home ownership!

Honoring the year that started it all, 1994, this year’s auction attendees took a trip to the past, celebrating the creation of CORPAC with great friends in class reunion fashion.

A special thank you goes out to this year’s live auctioneer Brian Davis of Auction Ohio, who led the CORPAC class to greatness, auctioning off 15 one-of-a-kind live auction packages.

Everyone was a winner! Those who missed out on auction items still had the chance to support CORPAC, thanks to an exciting mobile fund drive, raising an additional $4,525 for CORPAC.

It takes a team – the CORPAC FUNdraising committee works hard each year to host the CORPAC Auction and we depend on the generosity of our sponsors and auction donors to make it happen. Thank you for your ongoing support!

Missed out? Take some practice swings and join CORPAC on Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2017, for the annual CORPAC Golf Outing at Kinsale Golf and Scioto Reserve Golf Clubs in Powell, Ohio.

Click here to view photos from the event. 

A huge thank you goes out to the event’s live and silent auction donors.

Legal Disclaimer: Contributions to CORPAC are NOT deductible for income tax purposes. Contributions are voluntary and are used for political purposes. 67% of all REALTORS® contributions received will be forwarded to Ohio RPAC for use at the state & national levels, the remaining 33% will stay with CORPAC, for use at the local level. All contributions received by non-REALTOR® members will remain with CORPAC for use at the local level. 

Questions? Contact Ida Seitter at the Columbus REALTORS®.

Thank you to our sponsors and auction donors!

LIVE AUCTION DONORS:

Brad Bennett, Sam Calhoon, Dave Dewey & Art Travis | David Arocho, Prime Lending | John Royer, Kohr Royer Griffith | HER REALTORS® | Howard Hanna Realcom Realty | PM Title LLC | RE/MAX Premier Choice | Search2Close | Stan & Marianne Collins, CEO-Columbus REALTORS® CEO & ED, Ohio Mortgage Bankers Assoc. | Title First Agency | Young Professionals Network (YPN) - Columbus REALTORS®

VALEDICTORIANS:

CCIIR
Talon Title Agency

SENIOR CLASS:

Coldwell Banker King Thompson, Chase Home Finance, Cutler Real Estate, Huntington Mortgage, Keller Williams of central Ohio Realty, NAI Ohio Equities

SOPHOMORE CLASS:

The Arlington Bank, Concord Mortgage, e-Merge Real Estate, Faulkner Realty, Fifth Third Mortgage, Northwest Title Agency Family of Co., Quality Choice Title Agency, Society of Industrial Office REALTORS®

FRESHMAN CLASS:

Cap City Property Inspections, Columbus Southwest Area Realty Association, Fairway Mortgage, Greater Worthington Real Estate Association, Greater Dublin Realty Association, Hilliard Area Realty Association, Joyce Rhinehart - First American Home Buyer's Protection, Leader's Moving & Storage, Midtown Area Real Estate Association, Myers Real Estate, NextHome Experience, Southern Delaware Co. Realty Association, Tom Nichols-Choice Home Warranty, Tricia Tennyson-Columbus Realty Source, Valmer Land Title Agency

SILENT AUCTION DONORS:

AJ Frye, OAR President-elect
Allodial Title Agency
Ben Hemmert, HER, REALTORS®
Better Homes & Gardens Big Hill
Bob & Jan Johnson, RE/MAX Impact
Bob McCarthy, Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty
Brad & Jeanne Ratliff, Priority Mortgage
Bryan Dean, MLS Director, Columbus REALTORS®
Celia Meyer, Title Connect
Chris Hamilton, Search2Close
Clark's Straight-Line Roofing
Cole Cannon, Berkshire Hathaway HS Pro Realty
Columbus REALTORS® Education Committee
Columbus REALTORS® Print Shop
Corey Skinner, Columbus REALTORS®
CORPAC Fundraising Committee
Dan Dragin, All-American Moving & Storage
Davyd Miller, KW Greater Columbus Realty
Delaware County Board of REALTORS®
Delaware Knox Licking Morrow Realty Association
Derrick Hickman, Landmark Inspections
Gloria Cannon, Berkshire Hathaway HS Pro Realty
Greg Hrabcak, HER, REALTORS®
Guardian Home Inspections
Jan Jedlinksy & Chris Reese, Metro II Realty
JD Barone, Talon Title Agency
Jerry Mulledy, Fireplace Pros
Jim Lubinsky, RE/MAX Affiliates
Joyce Rhinehart, First American Home Buyer's Protection
Karen Miller, SoJo Title
Katie McCartney, RE/MAX Revealty
Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty
Keller Williams Premier Realty
Kris Aldemir, HER, REALTORS®
LandSel Title Agency Sales Team
Leaders Moving & Storage
Mammoth Restoration & Cleaning
Marie Smith, Kingdom Title
Mark & Ann Sullivan, Keller Williams of Greater Columbus Realty
Megan Brooks, Liberty Mutual
Merwyn Bowdish, Home Inspection Services of Lancaster
Mic Gordon, Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty
Michelle Groff, RE/MAX Impact
Midtown Area Real Estate Association
NextHome Experience
Noah Brader, Concord Mortgage
North Area Real Estate Association
Priority Mortgage
Sara Calo, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
Sarah Martie, RE/MAX Connections, REALTORS®
Scott Street, Street Sotheby's International
Shaun Simpson, Keller Williams Capital Partners
Southern Delaware Co. Realty Association
Sue Berg, Coldwell Banker King Thompson
Sue Toth, RE/MAX Impact
Ted Griffin, Keller Williams Consultants Realty
The Columbus Team, Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty
Tim Cocanour, Coldwell Banker King Thompson
Tom & Donette Calhoon, Berkshire Hathaway HS Calhoon Co.
Tri-County Area Realty Association, TARA
Union Savings Bank
Valmer Land Title Agency
Vicki Ballenger, Concord Mortgage
World Class Title Agency

 

 For more information on CORPAC, click here.​

Contributions to CORPAC are NOT deductible for income tax purposes. Contributions are voluntary and are used for political purposes. 67% of all REALTORS® contributions received will be forwarded to Ohio RPAC for use at the state & national levels, the remaining 33% will stay with CORPAC, for use at the local level. All contributions received by non-REALTOR® members will remain with CORPAC for use at the local level.
 




Back to CORPAC home »

Two-thirds of funds raised by CORPAC are forwarded to the Ohio and the National REALTORS® Political Action Committees to support real estate friendly candidates running for state and national office. Contributions to CORPAC are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.