Columbus REALTORS® is the REALTORS® forum, a place where members can define best practice, build consensus and access the insight, information and tools to succeed.
Marketing Opportunities to promote yourself and your company
- the right to use the term REALTOR®
- on-line listings -- all Columbus REALTORS® residential, land and multifamily MLS listings available to the public on-line through www.Realtor.com
- the Million Dollar Club awards recognize you for your outstanding sales& industry performance
- the Spotlight on Community Service award recognizes you for your service to the community
- continuous news releases and articles promoting REALTORS® and the use of a real estate professional
Networking events and educational opportunities
- 30+ Committees provide you opportunities to network, share ideas, establish programs and set policies
- our Joint Forecast Luncheon provides professional economic insight into the housing and commercial property market for the coming year. (1st quarter)
- some of our busiest and best commercial REALTORS are recognized at the annual Commercial Awards Ceremony.
- the Awards Luncheon (April) - honors the organization's annual Broker of the Year, Rising Star of the Year, Salesperson of the Year, Affiliate of the Year, Citizen of the Year, Instructor of the Year and the '10 Under 40' Award along with Columbus REALTORS® having now reached 25, 40 or 50 year membership status.
- CORPAC Auction (May)
- CORPAC Golf Outing (September)
- Brokers Day for company owners and managers (October)
- Sales Associates Day (October) - includes annual financial, legislative, industry and committee reports, Ohio's largest trade expo featuring related vendor information and products, and continuing education class
- President's Ball (December) - honors outgoing and incoming leadership and Million Dollar Club sales award winners
- Area Realty Associations provide opportunities for further involvement in local communities
Services & Resources that help you succeed
- Electronic KeyBox System
- In Contract Magazine (published 6x/year) - includes industry information, statistics, event announcements, member news, committee reports, education class information, event registration fliers, etc.
- Standard Forms on desk top or on-line
- Printing Services - fact sheets, business cards, fliers, brochures, forms... low-cost design, quick turn-around
- Discounts on Products/Services on products and services you use including insurance, pagers, clubs, office/computer equipment, printing, digital phones, cars, advertising, legal services, banking services, long distance, internet service, etc.
- Low cost arbitration process that allows REALTORS® to settle financial disputes out of court
- Member Service Center (store) sells a variety of real estate related products including signs, open house supplies and marketing materials
- Recognition through awards
- Affordable Housing Roundtables held monthly provide information on local assistance programs to better enable you to put people in homes!
- Commercial/Investment Section for members who work primarily with office, retail, multifamily, industrial and hotel properties
- hands-on Computer Training Classes on the MLS system and relevant software applications in Columbus REALTORS® state-of-the-art computer lab
- CORPAC - your REALTORS® political action committee
- Designations - opportunities to enhanced your knowledge and education in specialized areas of the real estate industry
- high quality Education Classes on significant industry issues
- Foundation Fund - your opportunity to give back to the community
How to join