MLS Street Abbreviations
All numerical streets, such as "1st" or "3rd", will use the numerical designation. ("First" or "Third" should not be used)
- State Routes - use "Rt 256" (not RT256)
- Township Roads - use "Twp Rd 184" (not Twp Rd184)
- County Roads - use "County Rd 605" (not County Rd605)
- Three B's and K Rd - use "3 B & K Rd"
- West Park Ave - use "W Park Ave"
- d'Lyn St - use "Dlyn St"(not D Lyn St)
- Berry Lane Ct
When street direction is part of street name will use as follows:
- North = N
- South = S
- East = E
- West = W
Example: N Broadway E
When Direction is street name will use as follows:
- North = North St
- South = South Pk
- East = East Ave
- West = West Rd
Omit any punctuation such as hyphens, apostrophes, periods, etc.
All street direction prefixes should appear in the street direction field
Subdivisions should NOT appear as Village @ Galloway Ridge but should be as follows: "Village at Galloway Ridge"
Unless identified above, all other names should be completely spelled out