Realist Public Record Search
Realist is a full-featured, Web-based public record service that integrates with CBR Tempo to deliver up-to-date public records. These services marry your MLS listing information with robust public record features (assessor data), including property data and transaction histories (recording data), CMA reports, farming lists/mailing labels (up to 5000 labels a month), street maps, and flood maps.
Below is a list of counties covered by Realist for Columbus REALTORS® as well as how often the sales transactions are updated.
- Delaware County – Monthly
- Fairfield County – Monthly
- Fayette County – Monthly
- Franklin County – Monthly
- Hocking County – Bi-Monthly
- Knox County – Bi-Monthly
- Licking County – Monthly
- Madison County – Bi-monthly
- Morrow County – Monthly
- Muskingum County – Bi-monthly
- Perry County – Bi-monthly
- Pickaway County – Bi-monthly
- Union County – Bi-monthly
CASS Certificates/Summary Reports
As of 2013, CASS reports are no longer available since Realist no longer generates barcode-based automation mailing labels.
Realist Training Classes
Lecture Style Classes
- Two hours CE credit for $30 - if the continuing education credit is desired
- Reservations required. Contact "Class Registration" at (614) 475-4000.
Please note that currently only Delaware, Franklin, Licking, and Madison counties will be providing Assessor's Tax Maps for individual properties.
Realist, as noted, is a browser-based program, as is Flexmls, so there will be no new software to install. Access to Realist will be from directly within the Flexmls. Clicking on "Public Records" within Flexmls will take you to Realist. If a member clicks on the Parcel Number link within a Flexmls property report, it will take you directly to the parcel tax information in Realist. Realist offers search by a specific Address, multiple Streets, Owner Name, Parcel number, Owner Phone Number, and a more General Query search allowing multiple search criteria.