Interested in joining COCIE?
Access to COCIE property and listing information will benefit commercial agents from large and small firms as well as residential agents, developers, utility companies, economic development directors, attorneys, and accountants.
COCIE Online Application (interactive)
COCIE Online Application (non-interactive)
Who will benefit most from COCIE?
- Commercial brokers & agents - both large and small Commercial agents working in predominantly residential firms
- Agents interested in transitioning from residential to commercial
- All others in Central Ohio desiring access to commercial real estate property information both locally and throughout the country.
- In addition, developers, utility companies, economic development directors, attorneys, and accountants will also benefit from the COCIE property information
Membership in the Central Ohio Commercial Information Exchange (COCIE) is based on the same principal as membership in the Columbus REALTORS® in that the commercial broker and all licensees must join.
An exception to the Commercial Firm policy above is made for residential brokers in which case the broker must join and then any residential agents may join as desired.
Training Class required
A 45-minute online training class is required for all new COCIE members. Additional training is also available. Read more »
Upgrade features such as aerial photos, tenant information, and direct links from COCIE listings back to the broker web site are also available, the cost of which is based on the company size and number of agents participating. Read more »
COCIE Staff Contacts
- Brian Irwin, Regional Director (614) 203-0870
- Kimberly Begley, Columbus Director of Analytics (614) 570-4722
- Customer Care (877) 628-5300
- Kristina Green, Ohio Customer Care (816) 303-2857
- Miranda Jones, Market Research Team Lead (816) 287-6451